Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Katy Perry's 'Part of Me' Is Not About Russell Brand



Katy Perry's 'Part of Me' Is Not About Russell Brand
Katy Perry finally commented on the issue that her new song "Part of Me" was about her ex-husband Russell Brand.

In a statement, she said, "I wrote it two years ago, which is funny because everybody is like 'God, it sounds so current.' Some people that I work with were like, 'You should just say you wrote it a couple of weeks ago.' I'm like, 'I'm not a d—, I'm going to tell the truth.' I wrote it two years ago when I was writing and recording Teenage Dream, [but] it didn't feel right on the record.

"Sometimes I'm like, 'Am I living in The Truman Show?' … What's going on?' It just feels like sometimes I'm caught in this movie where my life is paralleling my music! It seems very serendipitous, but, as un-fun as it sounds, I prepare everything. I'm overly prepared and kind of a control freak in the best of ways."

If this is true then the song might r about Travie McCoy?

No comments: