Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Madonna Slams Movie Critics



Madonna Slams Movie Critics
Photo credit: Getty Images
Madonna has a new movie that made its debut at the Venice film festival. The film "W.E." has been described by critics as "visually stunning, but lacking in focus and burdened by weak performances."

W.E. is now being shown at Toronto International Film Festival where Madonna is at to promote her film.

In an interview she said, "I had the same kind of pressure when I began my music career. I was nervous, and I didn't know what to expect, and people didn't know what to expect."

In response to her critics directly to her and not to her film, she added, "I can tell when people are reviewing my film and when they're reviewing me personally. So when they stick to the film, then I do care."


W.E. will hit theaters in the United States this coming December.

No comments: