Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Adele Talks About Pre-Show Puking



Adele Talks About Pre-Show Puking
"Rolling in the Deep" singer Adele in an interview with British Vogue opened up about her pre-show jitters, her body image and her being single.

Adele revealed that she still gets nervous performing. She said, "I puke quite a lot before going on stage, though never actually on stage."
"But then, I sh*t myself before everything…the bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show!"

When asked on being Hollywood thin, she said, "I've seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. And I don't want that in my life...I have [body] insecurities, of course, but I don't hang out with anyone who points them out to me."


On being single, she said that she easily gets distracted when she has a boyfriend and she doesn't want now. But when the right guy comes, she want five boys.

No comments: