Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lady Gaga To Release A Book of Photographs



Photo credit: Mariano Vivanco
Pop star Lady Gaga is scheduled to release a book of photographs on November 22, 2011. The said book will be published under Grand Central Publishing with the collaboration of photographer Terry Richardson.

The book will include over 350 color and black & white photos of Lady Gaga during the 10-month period where Richardson followed the "Born This Way" singer. According to reports, Richardson had access to her everyday life with no limits. Looks like this book will be limitless and no holds barred.

Here's what Lady Gaga have to say about Terry and the book:

"What I love so much about Terry is that he thinks everything is so beautiful. I’m always, 'Oh Terry, get out of here,' and he’s like, 'Oh, it’s so beautiful, let me just shoot it.' I felt so comfortable with Terry. I love him so much. He’s a really close friend, and I feel honored that he traveled with me.

My favorite thing, honestly, is that he loved the fans. He shot the fans the same way he shot me: with no pretense. No 'Well, she’s put out records and they haven't.' None of that. The music was all of ours. He would come backstage and he would say, 'Oh my God, the fans!' And I’d say, 'I know what you just photographed.' And he’d say, 'Baby, wow!' And then he’d film me, like, peeing in a cup and, like, ridiculous things."

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

No comments: