Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Britney Spears Reveals New Album Title and Cover



Britney Spears Reveals New Album Title and Cover
Pop singer Britney Spears has revealed her new album title and cover art for her upcoming seventh studio album. The new album is titled Femme Fatale and will be released on March 15, 2011.

On Britney's Twitter account, she wrote "I've poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years. I've put everything I have into it. This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all!"

Femme Fatale's first single "Hold It Against Me" debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's Hot 100 Singles chart last month.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

No comments: