Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Adam Lambert Lashes On Susan Boyle



Adam Lambert is back again the hot seat. After his raunchy performance in an awards show, now he made comments against Susan Boyle's debut album.

In the March issue of the U.K.'s Gay Times magazine, he said these words, "I'm happy for her success, but that album is terrible. [The cover of the Rolling Stones'] 'Wild Horses' is the one that made me laugh the hardest. I just died when I heard it. I was crying with laughter. It was the most horrendous, sacrilegious treatment of that song!"

Wow! That's all what I can say about his comments. Is he fishing for controversies just to spike up his album sales? Anyway, I like Adam and Susan's debut albums. I just hope Adam would think first before saying a word.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

No comments: