Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Listen to Mariah Carey New Single "Obsessed"



Listen to Mariah Carey New Single ObsessedMariah Carey's new single "Obsessed" from her new studio album "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" has been released today. The song was written and produced by Mariah Carey. The music video for the song will be directed by no other than Brett Ratner, the guy behind the music videos "Touch My Body" and "We Belong Together."

On Mariah's twitter page, she twits, "The 1st single from my new album MEMOIRS OF AN IMPERFECT ANGEL is called 'Obsessed' and will be at radio next Tuesday. I'm a lil' exc ... Seriously, this is one of my favorite songs ever. I love the whole album. I'm completely immersed in it. I can't wait for you to hear it. LY"

Is the new song directed to Eminem's obsession to Mariah Carey? I think so.

Listen to Mariah Carey New Single "Obsessed":


Buy Obsessed by Mariah Carey

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

Kim Ye-jun said...

kuya! ok na po. makoyskie music na po ang inilink ko. thanks po ha!

Sherry said...

just look at her you will be obssessed..see even my spelling can go wrong...