Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kelly Clarkson My Life Would Suck Without You Music Video



Kelly Clarkson is back with a hit single, "My Life Would Suck Without You" from her 4th studio album "All I Ever Wanted." Kelly Clarkson is the first American Idol winner with 2 Grammy Awards, 4 American Music Awards and 12 Billboard Music Awards.

I just hope this is the comeback year for Kelly after the not so good sales of her third album "My December" and her fall off with Clive Davis. Watch this great new music video from Kelly Clarkson.



If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Kelly Clarkson too. Breakaway is my most favorite.

Makoy said...

yeah. that song is beautiful!

Kevin said...

Actually, "My December" is Kelly's third studio album, and "All I Ever Wanted" will be her fourth :)

Since "Thankful" was the first, followed by "Breakaway".

Makoy said...

thanks kevin for the correction. i forgot counting her first album :)

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! It seems that everyone is taken by this singer. I bet she is so good and pop.. Im not into music either so I'm really ignorant when it comes to these things... You seem, all of you here, to discuss with "gusto" about this Kelly. Amazing!

54th BigMak Contest point for WebbieLady

Richard Mamuyac said...

Nice one... i'll download this from youtube