Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Philippine Presidential Election Video



I was browsing blogs when I saw this video that says it all when it comes to the Presidential candidates and the elections. The video is straight to the point and should be a wake up call to all of us. We should not rely on just the TV ads but on their candidates capabilities and track record. There should be a Pinoy Obama that can be a hope to the Filipinos. I hope so.



If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so true! I hope the Filipino people will not vote for Erap again.

Makoy said...

thanks Aisha. Filipinos should be wise this time.

Anonymous said...

This one lays it to us straight on the table.. no frills, no sugar-coating. Just raw, no-holds-barred truth.

Love it.

Anonymous said...

The truth is, media is polluting the Filipino minds not only in elections but in everything else... be it canned goods or laundry detergent, the TV and radio and nespaper and actors and actresses have the say... Brainwashing is easily applied in Philippines and that is one reason why I do HATE/DESPISE TV for all my life.

62nd BigMak Contest point for WebbieLady