Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Monday, December 1, 2008

Billboard's Hot Album And Singles Charts - November 28, 2008



Paper Trail, T.I.The Billboard Hot 100 (Singles Chart)
1. Live Your Life, T.I. Featuring Rihanna (1)
2. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On), Beyonce (28)
3. If I Were A Boy, Beyonce (3)
4. Whatever You Like, T.I. (2)
5. Hot N Cold, Katy Perry (4)
6. Love Lockdown, Kanye West (9)
7. Just Dance, Lady GaGa Featuring Colby O'Donis (16)
8. So What, Pink (5)
9. Miss Independent, Ne-Yo (11)
10. Right Now (Na Na Na), Akon (8)

The Billboard 200 (Album Charts)I Am...Sasha Fierce
1. I Am...Sasha Fierce (HOT SHOT)
2. Dark Horse, Nickelback (NEW)
3. David Cook, David Cook (NEW)
4. Fearless, Taylor Swift (1)
5. The Promise, Il Divo (NEW)
6. Twilight, Soundtrack (5)
7. NOW 29, Various Artists (3)
8. High School Musical 3: Senior Year, Soundtrack (7)
9. And Winter Came..., Enya (8)
10. Black Ice, AC/DC (6)

Source: Billboard.com

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

No comments: