Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Monday, November 3, 2008

Billboard's Hot Album And Singles Charts - October 31, 2008



Paper Trail, T.I.The Billboard Hot 100 (Singles Chart)
1. Whatever You Like, T.I. (1)
2. Live Your Life, T.I. Featuring Rihanna (2)
3. If I Were A Boy, Beyonce (68)
4. So What, Pink (3)
5. Womanizer, Britney Spears (4)
6. Hot N Cold, Katy Perry (5)
7. Let It Rock, Kevin Rudolf Featuring Lil Wayne (7)
8. Miss Independent, Ne-Yo (8)
9. Disturbia, Rihanna (6)
10. I'm Yours, Jason Mraz (13)

The Billboard 200 (Album Charts) Black Ice, AC/DC
1. Black Ice, AC/DC (HOT SHOT)
2. High School Musical 3: Senior Year, Soundtrack (NEW)
3. Paper Trail, T.I. (2)
4. Lucky Old Sun, Kenny Chesney (1)
5. Death Magnetic, Metallica (4)
6. Rock N Roll Jesus, Kid Rock (6)
7. The Sound, Mary Mary (NEW)
8. Year Of The Gentleman, Ne-Yo (8)
9. Jennifer Hudson, Jennifer Hudson (5)
10. Tha Carter III, Lil Wayne (12)

Source: Billboard.com

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

No comments: