Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Monday, November 24, 2008

Billboard's Hot Album And Singles Charts - November 21, 2008



Paper Trail, T.I.The Billboard Hot 100 (Singles Chart)
1. Live Your Life, T.I. Featuring Rihanna (1)
2. Whatever You Like, T.I. (2)
3. If I Were A Boy, Beyonce (5)
4. Hot N Cold, Katy Perry (3)
5. So What, Pink (6)
6. Let It Rock, Kevin Rudolf Featuring Lil Wayne (8)
7. Womanizer, Britney Spears (7)
8. Right Now (Na Na Na), Akon (10)
9. Love Lockdown, Kanye West (13)
10. I'm Yours, Jason Mraz (9)

The Billboard 200 (Album Charts)
1. Fearless, Taylor Swift (HOT SHOT)
2. David Archuleta, David Archuleta (NEW)
3. NOW 29, Various Artists (NEW)
4. Thr33 Ringz, T-Pain (NEW)
5. Twilight, Soundtrack (1)
6. Black Ice, AC/DC (2)
7. High School Musical 3: Senior Year, Soundtrack (3)
8. And Winter Came..., Enya (NEW)
9. Keeps Gettin 'Better: A Decade Of Hits, Christina Aguilera (NEW)
10. Paper Trail, T.I. (7)

Source: Billboard.com

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

No comments: