Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Billboard's Hot Album And Singles Charts - November 7, 2008



Paper Trail, T.I.The Billboard Hot 100 (Singles Chart)
1. Live Your Life, T.I. Featuring Rihanna
2. Whatever You Like, T.I.
3. So What, Pink
4. Hot N Cold, Katy Perry
5. If I Were A Boy, Beyonce
6. Womanizer, Britney Spears
7. Let It Rock, Kevin Rudolf Featuring Lil Wayne
8. Miss Independent, Ne-Yo
9. Right Now (Na Na Na), Akon
10. I'm Yours, Jason Mraz

The Billboard 200 (Album Charts) Black Ice, AC/DC
1. Black Ice, AC/DC
2. Funhouse, Pink
3. High School Musical 3: Senior Year, Soundtrack
4. Evolver, John Legend
5. That Don't Make Me A Bad Guy, Toby Keith
6. Greatest Hits Volume 1, Rascal Flatts
7. Paper Trail, T.I.
8. My Love: Essential Collection, Celine Dion
9. A Hundred Million Suns, Snow Patrol
10. Lucky Old Sun, Kenny Chesney

Source: Billboard.com

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

No comments: