Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Barack Obama Wins Election



Barack Obama Wins ElectionThe American people have spoken and the majority have chosen the Democrat Barack Obama. Barack Obama won an impressive 338 electoral votes compared to John McCain's 156 electoral votes. John McCain accepted defeat and have reached his hands to help the Obama Presidency. Barack Obama is the 44th President of the United States and also the first African-American President of the United States.

I was watching TV Patrol World last night and was excited on who will win. I'm happy that Barack Obama won. I just hope he will do reforms that he promised. This presidency should focus on the economy since it has a great effect on all of us. Let's be watchful on the coming days on what will happen.

Barack Obama and Joseph Biden will sworn in as the 44th President and Vice-President of the United States on January 20, 2009. I can't wait for the CHANGE in America.

What's up Sarah Palin? How about a wink from you?

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

4 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

I think what hurt McCain most was his age and secondly, his choice for running mate. I think that fact that the economy took a nose dive right at election time is what really caused people to want something different--thinking anything would be better than this. I hope they're right!

Barack definitely has charisma (which frankly scares me) and was the better speaker. He has an interesting past. All I can do is continue trusting God and hope for the best. Hopefully the changes will be beneficial, but I have my doubts.

Nedekcir said...

Yup, the career politician. So, everyone who are for him start giving me the portion of your income. Share everything that you have to less fortunate. By giving me the portion of your income I can finally get my own medical insurance, since that's the way you guys like it. Even it up for everyone. Right?

Mariuca said...

Hi Makoy, I got ur comment at my blog. U can drop me a line at EC mail yeah? Thanks for ur interest in my blog and have a great day! :):):)

Denis said...

here's one for the world!