Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Christina Applegate Had Double Mastectomy



This news is shocking. After I heard the news that the Samantha Who star, Christina Applegate has breast cancer, I was most shocked to learn last Thursday that she had undergone double mastectomy. From her press statement early this month, she told that she was okay and her doctors guaranteed that she will fully recover.

Her mastectomy was done a month after her diagnosis as she told it to the press people last Tuesday. The 36 year old actress also announced that she is free of breast cancer after both of her breasts were removed. I just hope she gets well soon and the cancer won’t come back. It’s still good news that she detected the cancer early or else we won’t be seeing the beautiful actress. Let’s pray for her.

Words from Christina Applegate, “I’m going to have cute boobs till I’m 90, so there’s that. I’ll have the best boobs in the nursing home.”

Picture courtesy of AP

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

1 comment:

pehpot said...

oh akala ko pa naman gumaling sya.. hay..



Make or Break