Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Quezon Trip



Quezon folksMy vacation trips continued last Friday with my officemates to Real, Quezon. After office, we had our dinner at SM MegaMall then we went to a certain terminal in Manila going to Quezon. We almost occupied the van since we were eight people. It was a long trip to Quezon, that’s all I can say. When the other passengers requested to stop to the nearest gasoline station, we were able to take pictures and used the comfort room. The next stop was already in Quezon were we had “arozcaldo complete.” Complete meaning arozcaldo with chicken, egg and chicharon. That arozcaldo only costs 25 pesos, cheap right?

According to our officemate, we should be in their place within 30 minutes but it took us more than 30 minutes. Damn van driver! When we reached the resort, we waited for the housekeeper then went in to the cottage. My officemates even had the energy to take pictures and drink beer even it was almost 2 A.M. when we arrived there. I went to sleep at once with my bath towel as my blanket.

Saturday morning, I woke up some my friends already gone to the wet market to buy some food. I had sliced bread and sandwich spread for breakfast. Afterwards, I helped in preparing our lunch, “sinigang na bangus.” I was assigned in cutting the vegetables like a real chef. Hahaha! When they returned, they have a pancit luglog for us, which I wasn’t able to eat. We went straight to Munting Talon before lunch with our digital cameras. Before we climbed the mountain, we even had coconut fresh from the tree. Of course, picture taking once more!

The way to Munting Talon was cemented but on the way uphill was already rocky and muddy. I was wearing my white flip-flops with me so I had a hard time in climbing the mountain. Most of us slipped. Thank God there were wooden sticks that we can hold on to. When we reached the little falls, I was a little disappointed. Not only the falls only has a small space but also it is rocky. We only spent a small amount of time there then went back to our cottage.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

pehpot said...

wow! that was a very cheap arroz caldo!

Make or Break

Denis said...

its nice knowing some great places in our locale