Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Monday, April 28, 2008

Flying To Kalibo, Aklan



At this moment, I might be on an airplane now flying to Kalibo or still in the airport. I’m totally excited! It will be my first time to ride a plane and at the same time my long vacation away from Manila. To my readers, don’t you worry. I have prepared posts that are scheduled for the whole week. Just bear with me that I wouldn’t be able to approve your comments and answer back your emails during the week. Will I suffer from anxiety from not blogging or even hooking up in the internet? I just hope not. I think I already have signs of addiction to blogging.

Anyway, my $50 blog contest is nearing its end. April 30 is still the deadline. I hope you could join my contest. With my recent attendance to the Philippine Blog Summit, I have thought of adding a free t-shirt for a selected few contestants to my prize pit. I will just announce in the coming days if it pushed through. “I am blogger” or “I love blogging” will be the caption of my t-shirts with my blog URL on the back. Nice idea, right? Or how about I sell those shirts for a change? Hehe.

I will be back on Manila on May 2 morning and will be back in the office after lunch of May 2. I’ll catch up with you soon and hopefully upload pictures as soon as I’m back in Manila.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

5 comments:

Kris Canimo said...

wow, very nice idea. yeah. printed shirts would be great.

Admin said...

Goodluck Makoy!

mckhoii said...

Hi there! I tagged you @ Fagtag #9. Please tag back to get the technorati point. To tag back, just copy the tagpost and post as your very own. Be sure to link back to http://mckhoii.com so that technorati will detect yourlink and my link. Just follow the instructions in the post... have fun! BlogBloom!! go go go!


www.mckhoii.com

^_^

~ leonore aquino ~ said...

hay...kakalungot naman....

~ leonore aquino ~ said...

*lungkot i mean...kasi aalis ka na...sobs... :(