Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mariah Carey’s Touch My Body Music Video



Mariah Carey in Touch My Body music videoYey! I have finally seen yesterday the new music video of Mariah Carey’s “Touch My Body.” Since I don’t seem to catch it on MTV and MYX, I have opted to watch it on YouTube. The music video showed Mariah Carey’s lighter and comedic side. The music video was refreshing to watch since Mariah was bubbly and was having fun with the geeky IT guy with her in the music video.

Reactions to Mariah Carey’s new music video are mixed. I have read praises to Mariah’s better-shaped body and her new sound. Some have criticized her showing of her breasts and thighs. I even read that Mariah needs to retire.

With current trend of Mariah Carey’s Touch My Body song in the Billboard charts, I think this will be her 18th number one song. E=MC2, Mariah’s 11th studio album will be out on April 15, 2008.



If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

pehpot said...

older women becomes sexier no.. or is it just the editing? joke

Make or Break

Denis said...

i like this video, parang di nag age si mariah