Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Monday, March 24, 2008

Low Visitors Over The Holiday



Yesterday, I had a chance to go online and update my blog. It’s just disappointing that the number of visitors of my blog drop tremendously. The last two days I only received between 50 and 80 visitors from the usual 200+ visitors a day. Sigh… Are my frequent visitors gone to a vacation just like me?

Back to work again. Argh… I just hope our network problem in the office will be resolved today. And our Internet connection will resume. I just hope so.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

6 comments:

rmacapobre said...

hmm 50 to 80 sounds a lot already.

[chocoley] said...

guess it seems like that, i was also off line for the last three days.

Anonymous said...

Seems a lot people got out of their usual routine during the Holy Week doze off. I too was estranged from the Internet for four days.

Anonymous said...

madami kase ang nagbakasyon..isa na ako dun..hehe..ngayon, balik sa dati...traffic jam uli sa net..

pehpot said...

haha baksayon mode lang ang lahat nung ga panahon na ito..

Make or Break

Denis said...

yeah proven na to. maybe onliners rest too during holidays