Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Janet Jackson's Discipline CD Review



Wednesday, March 26

Since it is yesterday’s hits on Monster Radio RX 93.1, I tuned in to Magic 89.9. It was a different experience since I am a Monster Radio listener. It was past 4 P.M and the current radio show was reviewing the CD album of Janet Jackson, “Discipline.” Janet Jackson’s first single to this album is titled, “Feedback.” The music video is well done and Janet Jackson looks yummy and sexy. And of course, Janet danced graciously and it was well choreographed.

Janet Jackson DisciplineBack to Magic 89.9’s CD review to Discipline, listeners got to rate Janet’s album, 5 being the highest and 0 being the lowest. With the listener’s reaction and the radio hosts, Janet Jackson’s Discipline album failed our expectations. I heard a comment that fellow artists like Mariah Carey and Madonna had evolved into something else but Janet Jackson was still stuck in her 80’s era.

I still love the song “Feedback.” I think I have to skip this CD though and just have to wait for the release of the new album of Mariah Carey, “E=MC2.”

Back to Magic 89.9, it just frustrates me that some of their DJ’s are saying bad things about other radio stations. Tsk tsk tsk.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

pehpot said...

tsk tsk.. unprofessionals..

what's with her album ba? parang bang you want to dance like together again?

Make or Break

Denis said...

the lolas are back again! yihheee