Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Show Me The Money



Last week, finally my PayPal money has been credited to by BPI account. It only took five banking days and I noticed that there was just a minimal deduction. I guess it was less than 200 pesos. Based on my online banking statement it has a description of SIMS. I just don’t know what does it mean.

Anyway, I was relieved that my transaction with PayPal and BPI was successful. I’ve been hearing failed transactions from my co-bloggers. Some had a mistake on depositing it on their Dollar account and some had failed without clear reasons from PayPal and their depository bank.

Since I have received my first earning from blogging, I have been thinking of creating my own blogging contest. My initial prize would be $50 and a prime advertisement slot in my blog. The only problem is that I don’t have the mechanics yet. Do you have any suggestions? I want of course a win-win situation for my contestants and myself. Hit me a comment if you have a brilliant idea.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adsense ba? :)

Okay yan. :)

pehpot said...

paano ginawa mo? transfer lang wala ng verification?


Make or Break

Denis said...

i wish i could see my paypal transformed into cold cash