Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Afraid Of Hunger



Sunday, minutes before the 80th Annual Academy Awards ended, I went to bath then prepared myself to go to Robinson’s Galleria. It was already past 1 P.M. and I was really hungry. I immediately went to Yoshinoya where I bought a beef rice bowl and an order of crab siomai. After I had my lunch, I got my laptop from my bag then went online.

packed foodI was overwhelmed with the number of comments from my readers. Thank you again guys from your continued support. I am glad my scheduled of posting worked this weekend.

I think I was online for about two hours. I was a bit shy coz it took me that long and I was only customer left inside Yoshinoya. After my lunch and Wifi, I went to the supermarket to buy some food for the month. I feel like hoarding food since I already bought a tight plastic container. I usually don’t hoard food since ants and rats are only benefiting from my food. To sum my grocery list, I bought crackers, cupcakes, instant noodles, red iced tea, sandwich spreads and some junk foods. Thank God it was only less than 500 pesos.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makoy,

Thanks for bringing back your project wonderful advertisement at my blog.. A suggestion why don't you put the links at your advertisement pointing to your contest.

In that way you can increase awareness about it..

Just a suggestion..

pehpot said...

hoarding galore?!?
LOL


Make or Break

Denis said...

i feel this way lalo na pag may bagyo