Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sakal, Sakali, Saklolo Movie Review



88 pesos sewing kitLast Sunday, we went to see the movie “Sakal, Sakali, Saklolo” at the Alabang Town Center. Before watching it, I got to buy my cologne at Bench and I also bought a sewing kit in an Everything 88 store, Daiso is the name of the store, I think. We also bought popcorn, nachos and a biggie iced tea for our snack inside the movie house.

Sakal, Sakali, Saklolo movie posterThe movie was really hilarious. I enjoyed most the performance of Gina Pareno where I laughed hard on every scene she’s in. And who would forget the ever-cute “Bronson” in the movie. For sure he has a future in the call center industry when he grows up. Hahaha!

Honestly, there were no dull moments in the movie. And of course, you would learn lessons from the movie. Would there be a third installment in this movie? I think so since it’s a blockbuster. As of the latest ranking, “Sakal, Sakali, Saklolo” is now number one based on ticket sales.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, parang gusto ko tuloy panoorin, hehehehe

happy new year po!!!

pehpot said...

I thought so.. I have seen the trailer kaya lang ayaw dito sa haws ng Tagalog movies..

Make or Break

Denis said...

i agree gina pareno is such a character