Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Disney On Ice Experience



Friday, I was scheduled to leave the office by 3 P.M. I wasn’t able to leave on time coz I was doing something needed by the company. I left the office quarter to 4 P.M. I was able to reach Cubao around 4:15 P.M. I just waited for my folks to arrive then just strolled the Gateway Mall.

By 5 P.M., I was on the green gate of Araneta Coliseum and just waited there. Ten minutes before 6 P.M., we were already seated in the Upper Box B section. At that time the Coliseum wasn’t full yet but I noticed that when the show started it was already jammed packed.

Even we were seated on the Upper Box B, the view wasn’t bad at all. The cartoon costume of the cast helped a lot in the visualization part of the ice skating show. The start of the show turned me into a kid. As the show progressed, my excitement turned into boredom. I don’t know if I’m just tired or I am too old for the show. My unfamiliarity with the songs might have contributed to my boredom. In general, it’s a good show for kids. I know that for sure since the kids around me are full of ecstasy. They are all smiling and making noises with their feet and mouth.

Disney On Ice would be back on July at the Araneta Coliseum showing High School Musical.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

pehpot said...

oh well.. it is not on your age range no.. pangfamily yata ang palabas na ito.. sana nag ukay ukay ka na lang sa cubao LOL

Make or Break

Denis said...

great narration! parang andun din kame ah