Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Monday, October 15, 2007

New Food Craze Part II



calamares street food philippinesLast week when I created the article about Calamares, the new food craze in the streets of the Metro, I tried capturing pictures of it. On my first try, I wasn’t able to capture it coz the ladies infront of me are buying calamares. They keep on moving so my auto focus Sony Ericsson W800i cellphone camera won’t take a shot. I end giving up and hoped that on my next try I would be able to capture it.

Finally yesterday after I had my lunch, I saw this calamares vendor selling near the Internet shop I used to go. I went to a spot where I wouldn’t be obvious that I’m taking pictures of his livelihood.

Voila! Success! Finally!

If you like this post, click me for a donation.

No comments: