Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Monday, September 17, 2007

My Tiring Weekend



Saturday night around 6 P.M., my friend and I went to Laguna to meet our friends there. It was hell traffic in South Express Way. As usual the road construction there is still not finished. We managed to arrive in Crossing Calamba past 9 P.M. We had our dinner at Chowking then went straight to UP Los Baños. We would meet our friends at a certain bar just near the UPLB campus.

On our way to UPLB, one of our friends to meet suddenly sent a SMS message saying that we shouldn’t go anymore. She needs to get home by 11 P.M. Thank God we received her SMS message before reaching the subdivision of my friend. We got off the jeepney without paying. Sorry manong driver! When we arrived my friend’s house, I took a bath then went straight to bed very tired.

Sunday morning, we woke up before 8 A.M. I need to wake up early coz I need to take my medicines. Just had cheese sandwich for breakfast then had my bath. After the short visit in Laguna, we went straight to Araneta Coliseum in Cubao. We were optimistic that we would get tickets for the UAAP Cheerdance Competition. When we arrived the coliseum, students flocked the ticket booth stretching to Klowns. FEU dominated the line with their yellow and green uniform. There were even FEU students that sell tickets.

We arrived there before 10 A.M. and were still on the line on lunchtime. We just bought burger, fries and soda from Jollibee. I went home lunchtime just to take my medicine. Had my bath when I got home then went back to Araneta Coliseum again. Too bad we did not get any tickets. Sold out! Waaah! We just went to Gateway mall, had our snack then went to mass by 5 P.M.

After the mass, we went to MegaMall to buy a bag. I liked this bag on SM department store but costs 750 pesos. I bought a cheaper bag on Bench for only 630 pesos.

3 comments:

ruff nurse-du-jour said...

we lost at the cheerdance. huhuhu. no biggie though, we got the silver at least.

April said...

at least something happened with your weekend..

oops btw, i've moved already.. changed domain and name. :)

http://memoriesarenice.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

heyy

too bad u did not get any tickets for the competition. hehe. 'twas fun! >,<