Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nyek



A week ago, I was having a conversation with a friend through SMS messaging. This friend by the way has interest and some knowledge in witchcraft. As we were exchanging SMS messages, I texted my infamous expression, “nyek.”

I was surprised to hear that this word spelled in reverse actually has an evil connotation in the witchcraft world. Kaeiun is an old Gaelic name for the blind force of harm or simply evil.

Would that mean I’m chanting evil all this time? That’s why I’ve stopped using that word and instead use “har har” or “nyee” as my expression.

2 comments:

Tami said...

i don't like to believe those things because it scares me... =S

blackdarkheart said...

so mas maigi pa sigurong mag sabi ng "superlative" cuss words kesa na "nyek" no?

withcraft is sooo highschool...hehe