Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Monday, August 13, 2007

Exhausting Day



I was four minutes late in the office today. I still have pending reports from last week that I am eager to finish today. I was able to finish most of it until an urgent report from our company president was requested. The report was quite okay, but time consuming.

I was running this report on my main pc then doing other tasks on my other pc. By 5 P.M., it only hit 7% completion. If I would compute it if I would let it run overnight, it won’t be finished tomorrow morning.

The company president then advised to run it on both pc’s, dividing the accounts into two so the consumed time would be in half. Just did minor adjustments to the program then processed it on both pc. I was exhausted to leave the office by 6 P.M.

No comments: