Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Slow Day



My day yesterday started slow. With my tasked almost finished in the morning, I was literally doing nothing after lunch. I was bored to the point that I scanned my steno notebook and looked for other tasks that I have skipped. I came across with the modification needed with my timekeeping system as well as the payroll system.

By 4 P.M., my boss reviewed the modifications I made from our credit system. After her review, she relayed the modifications still needed for the system. I was glad that I’m back on being busy.

Today, my boss is on leave. I need to finish the modifications within the day. So far I am done with the major revisions. I just have to do some system testing to limit the errors.

No comments: