Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Friday, July 27, 2007

Come What May



*I have been hearing this song on the radio for a month already. I really thought it's Lea Salonga. Faith Cuneta's voice sounded like Lea Salonga and Regine Velasquez on some parts of the song. I never thought she can sing as brilliant as that.

By Faith Cuneta

When he looks at me
I know the boy sees things
Nobody else can see

All of the secret fears inside
And all the craziness I hide
He looks into my soul
And reads me like nobody can

And he doesnt judge the girl
He just takes me as I am

(chorus)

Come what may, he believes
And that faith is something
Ive never known before
Come what may, he loves me
And that love has helped me open a door
Making me love myself a little more

When I turn away
He knows those are the times
Theres nothing he can say

Nothing that anyone can do
And so he lets me live it through
And when Im in my darkest hour of uncertainty
He just simply lets me be
And goes right on loving me

(chorus)

And when it seems my dreams
Have all slipped through my fingers
When they just cant be found
I turn around and there they are
Shining in his eyes

(repeat chorus)

1 comment:

Turismoboi said...

im sori nakakarindi c faith cuneta i just hate here