Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Itchy



Friday is our anticipated company Christmas party. Right after work, I went to Bench Shangri-La Mall and checked out for t-shirts I might wear. I tried the shirts, but the fitting is not that great. Went straight to MRT Shaw Boulevard feeling sad with nothing to wear for Friday.

When I got off the train at Taft Station, I noticed that the crowd is noticeably small compared to regular days. Maybe most people are in the mall shopping for gifts. Anyway, for the second time I tried my luck and went to Bench Metropoint, which is just right beside MRT Taft Station. When I got to fit a shirt, I noticed that my chest is starting to itch and has this red patches. Same with the Shangri-La branch, it did not fit well for me. Too bad, I have to try my luck tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

most shirt will need to wash before wear. It will caused itchy even old clothes too. I got that itchy the other day... :(