Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Monday, November 27, 2006

Piled Up



Early morning at Tektite, people are piling up at the ground floor. Guess what, just two elevators are functioning to cater the tenants of West Tower up to 33rd Floor. I just managed to squeeze myself to the elevator even its still going down. I am soaking wet with my own perspiration. I was so lucky, my official in was 7:59AM.

Since Friday, out internet connection in the office has been down. Just a few sites can be viewed. I have been contented in writing and letting it pile up for posting. I just hope tomorrow, the problem with our internet provider would be resolved.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

elevators here people will rushed in even they hear the beep sound! usually happened after watched the midnight show at cinema, they wants to go home.