Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Can't Sleep



Yesterday, I arrived home by 10PM. I was so eager to wash my face and scrape off the dry skin residue in my face. I just stopped when my skin broke with a little blood in it. At least, I already shed most of the dry skin caused by the latest diamond peel session I had.

When I got to bed, I started writing about the most memorable songs in my life. After finishing my top 10 list, I found it hard to sleep. My mind keeps on thinking of the songs I should be including in my list. My list concluded with 13. I’m just glad my body cooperated and fell into a deep coma. I just feel so sleepy the whole day in the office.

1 comment:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I have got oily skin. So many acne now!