Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Daily Routine Meme



My Daily Routine MemeWorking and living here in Singapore is a bit different from the Philippines. It is quite a good experience so far. Not only I get to keep a job during this economic crisis but I also get to help my family. And I also learn a lot of things.

This post by the way is a meme of my daily routine. I am inviting everyone to create their own version of daily routine post. Here goes.

My day usually starts at 7-7:30 in the morning. The night before work, I usually prepare two sandwiches for my breakfast and snack in the office the next day. By 8 A.M., I should be on my way to the MRT or else I would be late. My work by the way starts at 8:30 in the morning and ends at 6 P.M. By Friday though, it ends at 5:30 P.M. When I get home, before changing clothes, I first thaw the meat that I’m going to cook and also cook the rice. By the way, I am usually the first person in the house to arrive. By 7-7:30 P.M., I start my cooking. While cooking, I usually watch TV Patrol on TFC. By 9 P.M., I have eaten my dinner and have watched a portion of Kapamilya, Deal or No Deal.

By 9 P.M. onwards, I am glued on my laptop. I usually watch TV series or movies in my laptop. While watching, I also drop Entrecards or making posts. Having a blog contest by the way is kinda hard since I have to do a lot of promotions and invitations that’s why I stay up late until 1 A.M.

Every Thursday by the way, I do my laundry. So while cooking, my clothes are being cleaned by the washing machine. Speaking of laundry, it’s Thursday today, darn!

On Saturdays, my day starts at 11 A.M. After having my brunch around 2 P.M., I usually go swimming until 5 P.M. then I will go straight to Fair Price to do my weekly grocery shopping. That would last by the way for 1-2 weeks. On Sundays, my day starts also at 11 A.M., brunch at lunch time. From 1 P.M. to 4:30 P.M., I watch some movies on my laptop or do some blogging. By 4:30 P.M., I went to take a bath and go straight the church in Bukit Batok. When I return home, I’ll have my dinner then I’ll go to my room then bury myself to my laptop.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

10 comments:

Denis said...

i think you'll feel naked without your laptop hehe.

hayyy i wish i could live on my own too. oh well, more plans

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my daily meme is stick to your blogs :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

tweet this http://twitter.com/sherrygo/status/1253450733

~*~ Badet ~*~ said...

Living independently has its own perks. Except for doing the laundry of course.

http://badudets.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The fourth soul to digg this post over here http://digg.com/celebrity/My_Daily_Routine_Meme with webbieladycont username. I left a comment as well, " Can you still do meme's? Wow! Where dp you get all the time you use?

Anonymous said...

I had to read this post thoroughly as I want to know what is your secret in having your time so useful. Darn! Xou are hardworking! Your future partner will be really lucky! YOu know how to do all... literally, EVERYTHING!

Anonymous said...

To be honest, after reading your meme work up there, I would like to do mine as well.. Maybe I¨ll grab this? But I am thinking it would sound funny as my working days are filled with extras as well, maybe that is why I get so tired as I am so inclined with sports... but you swim as well... Darn! I am not a man to resist the tiredness... grrr... not so easy to be a female!

Anonymous said...

Twittered this post over here: http://twitter.com/webbieladycont/status/1258171340

It's cool to see what ypu do over there...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I used to like swimming but not any more. Many years not going swimming and I cannot swim. I learn before but still do not know how to swim.

Anonymous said...

you are having a 5 days work? here most people working on 5 and half days.