Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I’ve Been CARRIEd Away Part I



Sex and the City complimentary ticketLast night, I got to watch the movie, “Sex and the City” at Cinema 6 of Glorietta 4 courtesy of 2nd Avenue Channel. My friend got four complimentary tickets from 2nd Avenue. I left the office around 6 P.M. and arrived Glorietta almost 7 P.M. My friend arrived quarter to 8 P.M. just in time for the 8 P.M. movie. I bought my dinner to go at Burger King and went to the long line reaching Starbucks Coffee. Before that I was seated on the bench at Wendy’s. There’s this TV with the “Sex and the City” trailer that keeps on playing over and over again. I almost memorized their lines. Damn!

At exactly 8 P.M., we were allowed to enter the cinema. You can really tell that the people in line are avid fans of “Sex and the City” TV series, including me. I have watched the series from the beginning to its ending at Paris.

The movie started around 8:30 P.M. We were seated on the left side of the cinema while the others are cramming where to seat. When the movie started playing its usual opening billboard, I was smiling and the crowd started clapping. On the beginning of the movie, the main characters lives were summarized based on the TV series. Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) was still happy with BIG after many failed relationships. Samantha (Kim Catrall) recovered from her cancer and still managing the career of his celebrity boyfriend. Charlotte (Kristin Davis) is happily married with an adopted Asian girl. And Lastly Miranda (Cynthia Nixon) is still with his husband and son in Brooklyn.

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mukang mganda nga yan : )

Anonymous said...

i love this movie.. Samantha jones at her 50yrs old still fabulous... wooohh.. wooohhh...