Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Positive News For Britney Spears



Britney Spears dance teacherYesterday, I heard positive news from Monster Radio RX 93.1 about Britney Spears. According to the news, Britney Spears turned into a dance teacher when she paid a visit to the Hollywood's Millennium Dance Complex. She surprised the children by teaching dance routines of Madonna’s songs Material Girl and True Blue. According to Britney Spears, she enjoyed her time with the children that she has a dance class scheduled next Tuesday with a larger group of 27 kids. I’m just so happy for Britney Spears. I just hope this activity with the children will help her somehow. There are positive news for Britney Spears after all.

Mariah Carey Touch My BodyAnother positive news is from Mariah Carey. Two days ago she released a new single, “Touch My Body” from her upcoming 11th studio album, E=MC2 due April 15. Nice album title, huh! Very Einstein. Mariah Carey’s new single was produced by C "Tricky" Stewart and The Dream, the pair that created Rihanna's Grammy-winning song "Umbrella.” I still have to get this song and listen to it.

Britney picture courtesy of ContactMusic.com
If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

5 comments:

WikiPika said...

so did you like the song? I didn't... not yet. The video might be good so I'm still hoping for the best.

It sounds like an Aaliyah song kasi.

Fingertalks' other blog said...

happy heart's day friend!

just dropping by to greet u.still on hiatus from blogging. :)

fingertalks

thenomad said...

i already have Mariah's Touch My Body, very addicting.

here's a link:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/7590146bc4c411/

enjoy.

pehpot said...

ang galing di ba? kagabi lang nag comment ako sa mga post about Britney.. ngayon Brit pa rin hihi


Make or Break

Denis said...

i am glad that she is so resilient.
true to the word, charisma is always strong