Home    Blog    Entertainment    Links    RSS     Disclosure

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Moving Out Sale



Makoy's roomSince I only have three weeks left in the Philippines, I am selling my stuff. I really need spare cash for my Singapore life. I’m a bit anxious that I won’t get by with the savings I have. Anyway, here are the stuff I am selling. Please drop a comment or leave a message on my Contact Me page. By the way, the stuff I’m selling are of very good condition and are only eight months old. I will only indicate the original price so please indicate your bid price.

* sold

*GanzKlar DVD Player (model CLU-209): silver color, with USB slot and remote. Original price: 2,000
Protech 14 inch CTV (model PTV-5532): silver color. Original price: 3,500
*Standard Flat Iron: white color. Original price: 350
*12X36 mirror: gold color frame. Original price: 257
*Promac electric stand fan: color white and blue. Original price: 749
Salem foam mattress: 4X48X71 dimension. Original price: 3,200
*Multi-purpose 4-layer plastic rack: color black. Original price: 179
*2 pieces 3-layer wooden rack: Original price: 600
Familia Pic & Mix Plastic Storage Container: Original Price: 200

Aside from my furniture and appliances, I am also selling my original VCDs for 50 pesos. Here is the complete list of titles:

Home Alone – Macaulay Culkin
Home Alone 2 Lost in New York – Macaulay Culkin
*Romy and Michelle’s High School Reunion – Mira Sorvino and Lisa Kudrow
*Never Been Kissed – Drew Barrymore and David Arquette
*The Best of F.R.I.E.N.D.S Volume 1 – F.R.I.E.N.D.S. cast
*The Best of F.R.I.E.N.D.S Volume 2 – F.R.I.E.N.D.S. cast
Lea Salonga LIVE – Lea Salonga
*Noting Hill – Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant
*Interview with the Vampire – Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt
Sweet Home Alabama – Reese Witherspoon
GlitterMariah Carey (yeah, I’m a Mariah Carey fan)
*The Bachelor – Chris O’Donnell and Renee Zellweger
*Kate & Leopold – Meg Ryan and Hugh Jackman
The Craft – Neve Campbell and Rachel True
*Boys Don’t Cry – Hilary Swank
*The Sixth Sense – Bruce Willis and Haley Joel Osment
Bewitched Volume 1 - Elizabeth Montgomery and Dick York
Bewitched Volume 2 - Elizabeth Montgomery and Dick York
Bewitched Volume 3 - Elizabeth Montgomery and Dick York
Bewitched Volume 4 - Elizabeth Montgomery and Dick York
Bewitched Volume 5 - Elizabeth Montgomery and Dick York
Bewitched Volume 6 - Elizabeth Montgomery and Dick York

If you like this post, buy me a cup of coffee.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

abah nagonline tiagngge ah orig ba yan cds mo? how much? wala ata ko nabasa e :P

Anonymous said...

We are losing our best IT minds to Singapore. In our company alone, we have lost no less than 10 people over the years to Singapore. Yet people need room to grow, greener grass to walk on.

Good luck, fellow blogger.

blackdarkheart said...

GOODLUCK SA singapore. matry nga minsan jan. hehe.

Anonymous said...

gudluck to your trip to singapore.

Anonymous said...

goodluck in singapore. hope things will workout well for you. you have a cool site here. i'll definitely check it out again and again. hope you don't mind exchanging links.

btw i luv your book collection. are you, by any chance still selling shanghai baby?

abby
http://seaprincess72.wordpress.com

Angel said...

Good luck! But I suppose you will not give up blogging, aren't you?

pehpot said...

I hope nabenta mo to lahat :)

Make or Break